piątek, 10 lutego 2017

Radha


Pamiętacie jeszcze, że jedwab sari to mój najulubieńszy z ulubionych? Właśnie. 
Do you still remember that sari silk is my favorite material? Exactly.

I można z nim robić dużo fajnych rzeczy. Na prawie początek, takie kolczyki. Gdzieś jeszcze chyba mam zdjęcia w trochę innym stylu, ale nie udało mi się ich znaleźć. 
And we can do lots of great things with it. Just to present you, as almost for beginning, those earrings. I'm almost positive there is more photos of them somewhere on my computer, in a bit different style, but I didn't manage to find them.

Same kolczyki są dosyć proste i leciutkie. Ten intensywnie różowy (fuksjowy? czy to jest różowy czy fuksjowy? poratujcie!) chalcedon tylko dopełnia całości. W uszach wyglądają zdecydowanie lepiej, niż na zdjęciu. 
The earrings themselves are simple and light. This vibrant pink (fuchsia? is it pink or fuchsia? please, help!) chalcedony just completes the piece. They look way better in ears than on the photos.

Takie... takie trochę hipisowskie. No bo to przecież ja. 
They are a bit... hippie. 'Cause it wouldn't be me.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz